- Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more developers to address a goal.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
- Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Leadership skills be able to inspire others and persuade
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future-proof, complex global solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions.
- Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
- Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
- Familiar with solution implementation/management, service/operations management, etc.
- Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for service offerings and products.
- Minimum of 5 years leading teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a application architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in designing mobile and web applications using micro-service based architecture
- Experience with Node JS or React Native application architectures
- Experience with API management and governance
- Experience with event driven or message driven architecture
- Experience in healthcare industry, exposure to FHIR, HL7 standards
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any of the following: Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Experience with authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Experience in distilling complex technical challenges to actionable decisions for stakeholders and guiding project teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as MongoDB, SQL Server, Azure SQL, MySQL, Neo4j, Cassandra, Couchbase
- Experience with machine learning tools such as Azure ML, IBM, AWS, etc.
- Experience coordinating the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions
- Experience in solution delivery using common methodologies especially Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US health industry trends and standards
- Exposure to infrastructure and application security technologies and approaches
- Familiarity with requirements gathering techniques.
Certification Requirements (a plus):
- Microsoft Azure stack, TOGAF, Zachman
Sorry! This job has expired.